We love Lemonade, it’s so refreshing and it’s all the better when you make your own homemade version. Today you will learn how to make this Strawberry Lemonade Recipe.
We recently shared the best ever old fashioned Lemonade Recipe and you loved it. We’re pretty sure that you are going to adore this one equally.
Strawberry Lemonade Recipe Video Tutorial
via Seokyoung Longest, Youtube
We have included a video tutorial that shows you how to make a one minute version with Honey. It’s easy and low fat. To see how to make it, click Play above ^
One Minute Strawberry Lemonade Ingredients
- 1 1/4 cup honey or sugar
- 7 cups cold water, divided
- 1 lb strawberries, washed and removed stems
- 1 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (approximately 7 to 8 lemons)
How To Make Strawberry Lemonade With Honey
Recipe serves 10-12
- In a bowl, add 1and 1/4 cup of honey or sugar and 2 cups of cold water together.
- Whisk the ingredients until dissolved.
- Squeeze 7-8 Lemons (1.5 cup of Lemon Juice) and strain.
- Blend 1 pound of Strawberries and Honey Water in blender.
- Pour into a Pitcher and add Lemon Juice and 5 cups of cold water
- Add ice cubes to glass and pour in Lemonade.
- Garnish with Strawberry and Slice of Lemon.