With the holiday season always around the corner, our eyes are continually searching out easy and unique ways that you can take your entertaining next level.
Adult treats are always popular and today we are sharing these easy and delicious Strawberry Margarita Jello Shots with you. To say you’ll love them is an understatement.
Strawberry Margarita Jello Shots Video Tutorial
Popular Youtuber, Croutons Crackerjack has created a video tutorial to show us how to create these easy and delicious Strawberry Margarita Jello Shots, and you will love the results.
Imagine serving these up in the holidays or on Valentines Day, in fact, any day is the perfect day! Click Play above to watch now ^
Strawberry Margarita Jello Shots Ingredients
- fresh strawberries (the larger, the better…aim for 12 per pint)
- 1 box strawberry Jell-O gelatin
- 1 cup tequila (or rum for daiquiri shots)
- sanding or crystal sugar or salt
- 1-2 limes
Strawberry Margarita Jello Shots Instructions
- Start off by preparing your strawberries. Rinse and dry them. Remove the top and using a paring knife, core the top. Using a melon baller or small spoon, core out the center being sure not to go too deep.
- Slice off the very bottom tip of the strawberry to allow it to sit upright on its own. Don’t take off too much or you’ll have a hole in the bottom and your Jell-O will leak out. Place your strawberries onto a cutting board, cookie sheet or plate that will fit into your refrigerator and set aside.
- In a saucepan, bring 1 cup of water to a boil. Remove from heat and whisk in Jell-O powder until dissolved. Add in 1 cup of well-chilled tequila (or rum for daiquiri shots). Let sit for a few minutes to allow it to thicken slightly.
- Transfer to a measuring cup and carefully pour the Jell-O mixture into each strawberry. Put into the refrigerator to set up completely (2-4 hours preferably).
- Meanwhile, slice the lime or limes into thin slices and then into wedges. When Jell-O has set up completely, dip the very top of the strawberry into a small bowl of water.
- Roll the very top rim of the strawberries into the crystal sugar or salt and place a small lime wedge into the Jell-O. Continue with the remaining strawberries and store in the refrigerator until just before serving. 1 box of Jell-O will fill approximately 4 pints or 48 strawberries. Enjoy!
Be sure to give a Like to Crouton Crackerjacks video and please show your appreciation by subscribing to his channel here.