You have to try this amazing Strawberry Milkshake Pie! This recipe has been made famous by Elise Strachan of My Cupcake Addiction and was featured on the Today Show.
This is one of Elise’s most popular no-bake recipes and it is every bit as delicious as it looks. Don’t you just love the color?
Elise Strachan is also the creative genius behind the 2 Ingredient Chocolate Mousse Bowls that we recently featured and you loved so much. She is also a published author.
Strawberry Milkshake Pie Video Tutorial
Are you ready to see how to recreate this Strawberry Milkshake Pie at home? This will be a new favorite and will impress your guests no end. It has a delicious Oreo Crust and sprinkles.
This recipe serves 8. Elise also makes mini versions in her video which is super cute but you can also make this as a whole, just use a 9″ springform pan. To see Elise in action, click Play above ^
Strawberry Milkshake Pie Recipe Ingredients
For the base:
- 24 Crushed Oreo cookies
- 1 stick (110g) butter, melted
For the filling:
- 16oz / 2 8oz packages cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1tsp vanilla
- ½ cup strawberry milk powder (Nesquik or similar)
- ¼ cup of milk
- 250ml whipping cream
- Pink food coloring (optional)
- Additional whipped cream and sprinkles to decorate
- Get the printable instructions on My Cupcake Addiction