Are you on the hunt for an amazing idea to dazzle family and friends with these Holidays?
We’ve got you covered with this fabulous Cranberry Pound Cake Recipe. It’s an incredibly moist cake that is show-stopping. In fact, it’s fair to say that it has the wow factor in spades.
White Chocolate Cranberry Pound Cake Video
We are sharing a video from Flama on youtube and the ingredients are quite simple. You can even use frozen cranberries for this recipe. This version is made in a bundt tin so you get that fabulous Christmas Wreath result that is so popular for the holidays.
We have listed the ingredients below and to see how to make it, click play above ^
image via Flama
Cranberry Pound Cake Ingredients:
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup butter
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 5 Eggs
- A pinch of salt
Cranberry Pound Cake Video Instructions
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix the butter and sugar until it’s nice and fluffy.
3. Add eggs one at a time.
4. Keep mixing as you add the vanilla extract and the sour cream
5. Then add the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and pinch of salt. Mix until well combined
6. Add the milk, dried cranberries and white chocolate chips.
7. Grease pan & pour the cake batter into pan.
8. Place in oven and bake for 50-55 minutes
9. Let cool
10. Melt white chocolate chips to decorate the cake. (You can also use glaze or powdered sugar as alternates to white chocolate for your frosting)
Vera from OMG Chocolate Desserts has a wonderful recipe for her Christmas Cranberry Pound Cake. Vera makes hers in a loaf tin and it has a cream cheese frosting.
She uses Marscapone Cheese in her version and it gets rave reviews. She also has a magnificent Christmas Cranberry Cake you might like to try. You can find the printable instructions on her website. Get her full recipe here.