How yummy do these easy Tim Tam Cheesecake Balls look? They are 3 Ingredients and the legendary NO BAKE recipe that everyone loves.
Tim Tams are an Aussie Icon and if you are not familiar with them, you are absolutely missing out! They are just too good. We recently shared a fabulous No Bake Tim Tam Cheesecake and you loved it. Today we share these Tim Tam Balls and you’ll love them.
Tim Tam Balls Recipe
Tim Tam is a chocolate biscuit made by Arnott’s. They are two malted biscuits separated by a light cream filling. They are coated with a thin layer of chocolate and are incredible!
Tim Tam Balls Ingredients
- 200 g (1 Pack) Tim Tams or Penguins (sub Oreos)
- 125 g Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
How To Make Tim Tam Balls Video Tutorial
We have included a video tutorial from Foodiful that shows you how to make your own Tim Tam Balls.
If you don’t have Tim Tams or Penguins available where you live, you can substitute Oreos. To watch the video, click Play above now ^
Tim Tam Balls Recipe With Cream Cheese
- Start by crushing Tim Tams in a blender with cream cheese and blitz.
- With clean hands, roll your mixture into small balls. Next, roll in grated chocolate or desiccated coconut, sprinkles or any other crushed candy.
- Refrigerate until firm and enjoy!