How yummy do these easy Tim Tam Cheesecake Balls look? They are 3 Ingredients and the legendary NO BAKE recipe that everyone loves and you are going to aswell.
Tim Tams are an Aussie Icon and if you are not familiar with them, you are absolutely missing out! They are just too good!
Easy Tim Tam Cheesecake Balls Recipe
Tim Tam is a chocolate biscuit made by Arnott’s. They are two malted biscuits separated by a light cream filling. They are coated with a thin layer of chocolate and are incredible!
- 200 g (1 Pack) Tim Tams or Penguins (sub Oreos)
- 125 g Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
Need Tim Tams for your recipe? You can substitute Oreos also for this recipe and you can get Tim Tams here
Tim Tam Balls Video Tutorial
We have included a video tutorial from Foodiful. If you don’t have Tim Tams or Penguins available where you live, you can substitute Oreos. To watch video, click Play above now ^
Tim Tam Balls Instructions
- Step 1 – Start by crushing Tim Tams in blender with cream cheese and blitz.
- Step 2 – With clean hands, roll your mixture into small balls. Next, roll in grated chocolate or desiccated coconut, sprinkles or any other crushed candy.
- Step 3 – Refrigerate until firm and enjoy!
Want More? Check out the famous Baileys Tim Tam Cheesecake Balls Recipe (below) – View Here