Is there a more perfect ending to a favorite meal than with a legendary dessert like Tiramisu? It’s high on our must make list and after today, we’re sure you will feel the same.
This Classic Tiramisu recipe from Ella at Home Cooking Adventure tastes as good as it looks and everyone will want the recipe.
How To Make Classic Tiramisu Video
This crowd-pleasing recipe is waiting to be made by you and Ella is here to share her very popular youtube video with you.
To achieve the very best results, we highly recommend that you watch. Click Play above to view now ^
No-Bake Tiramisu Recipe Ingredients
Makes about 6 servings
- Mascarpone Cream
- 3 eggs
- 3+2 tbsp (45g+30g) sugar
- 1 tsp (5g) vanilla extract
- 9 oz (250g) mascarpone cheese
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup (240 ml) espresso coffee, at room temperature
- 2 tbsp (30ml) amaretto liqueur
- 20 Savoyard ladyfingers (about 180g)
- Cocoa powder, for dusting
How To Make Classic Tiramisu Recipe
1. Separate the egg yolks from the whites. Mix egg yolks with 3 tbsp of sugar over a pot with simmering water until thick,
creamy and pale yellow colored. A thermometer should read 160F (70C). Add vanilla extract and transfer to another bowl to cool faster.
2. Add mascarpone cheese and blend well.
3. Whip egg whites with the remaining 2 tbsp of sugar and salt, until foamy, and gently fold them to the mascarpone mixture.
4. Combine the cooled espresso with liqueur and set aside.
5. Dip quickly the ladyfingers in the coffee mixture and layout in a single layer on the bottom of an 8 X 8-inch tray. Don’t soak the ladyfingers too much, only the edges should be soaked, not entirely.
6. Add half of the mascarpone mixture. Lay another layer of soaked ladyfingers and add the rest of the mascarpone mixture on top.
Cover and refrigerate overnight or at least 4-6 hours before serving. Sprinkle cocoa powder on top and serve. Find the printable recipe on Ella’s website here.