Phoodie comes up with some real winning recipes, but this Toblerone Rocky Road Recipe takes the prize.
Full of yummy chocolate, nougat, marshmallow, and almonds, you’ll get a crunchy and impossibly sweet dessert.
If you loved her 3 Ingredient Toblerone Mousse, this one is for you.
Toblerone Rocky Road Recipe Ingredients
- 13.5oz / 380g Chocolate covered almonds
- 20oz / 720g Toblerone (chopped into large chunks)
- 10oz / 280g pink and white marshmallows
- 8 x 1.4oz / 40g Nougat Honey Log bars (roughly chopped)
- 3 x 12.4oz / 350g blocks Cadbury milk chocolate (or your favorite)
Toblerone Rocky Road Recipe Instructions
- Line your dish with baking paper and set aside.
2. Place all of the ingredients except for the milk chocolate and about 6oz/180g chopped Toblerone chunks in a bowl and gently mix.
3. Melt the milk chocolate in the microwave in 10-second bursts, stirring in between or, over a Bain Marie.
4. Pour melted chocolate over the other ingredients and stir well before transferring to baking paper lined dish.
5. Top with remaining chopped Toblerone chunks and set in the fridge for at least an hour.
Phoodie’s Pro Tip
This Rocky Road is best served on a wooden chopping board with a knife.
It allows guests to take as little or as much as they like!
More Phoodie Recipes
Be sure to Follow Phoodie on Facebook.