Wendy is in the house to share her good friend Yolanda’s Cadbury Top Deck Slice Recipe. This has been a hit with her family and friends so much so that she has made a video to show us how.
We’re excited to share this easy recipe with you, but be warned, one slice is never enough! You will not be disappointed.
Cadbury Top Deck Slice Recipe Video Tutorial
The great thing about this recipe is that you can also substitute any favorite Chocolate. To see Wendy whip up this yummy treat up in a couple of short minutes, click Play above to view ^
Top Deck Chocolate Slice Ingredients
- 220g (8oz) block Cadbury Top Deck Chocolate
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (395g or 14oz)
How To Make Cadbury Top Deck Slice
- Preheat oven to 180˚C(356F) /160˚C (320F) fan-forced). Line a slice tin with baking paper.
- Chop up chocolate and place in a mixing bowl. Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Pour into prepared slice tin.
- Bake in oven for 20-22 minutes. When cool cut and dust with icing sugar.
- Want more Wendy? Check out all her recipes here