If you love the tangy taste of anything tropical, then these Tropical Coconut Balls are for you! Wendy from Wendy’s Kitchen Table is letting us in on the recipe that is also a Golden Circle favorite.
They’re so simple to make and everyone absolutely loves them and you can also freeze them for later use.
Tropical Coconut Balls Video Tutorial
Wendy hasn’t made a video yet for these Tropical Coconut Balls but Golden Circle have.
They show you in 23 seconds how quickly you can whip them up and show your support by purchasing Golden Circle Crushed Pineapple when you make them. Click Play above to view now ^
Tropical Coconut Balls Ingredients
- 250g pkt Marie Biscuits (or sweet biscuit) crushed to a fine crumb
- 395ml can sweetened condensed milk
- 450g can crushed Golden Circle Pineapple, drained and squeezed
- 1 ½ cups shredded or desiccated coconut
Wendy’s Notes: You can substitute any sweet or digestive biscuit for the Marie Biscuits which are a popular Australian Biscuit served with Tea and Coffee.
Tropical Coconut Balls Instructions
- In a large bowl combine the biscuit crumbs, condensed milk, pineapple and ¾ cup coconut together. Place in the fridge to firm up for 20 minutes.
- Then roll level tablespoons of mixture in the remaining coconut to form neat balls and store in an airtight container in the fridge. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
Want more Wendy? Check out all her recipes here