This Unbelievable 5-Minute Pie takes you guessed it, five minutes to put together and one look at the photos and you know it’s delicious.
You make it ahead as there is some chilling required. You’ll have a beautiful dessert ready in a heartbeat that will earn you plenty of compliments! Let’s see what you are going to need.
Unbelievable 5-Minute Pie Ingredients
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- One cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 can crushed pineapple, well-drained
- One cup maraschino cherries, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 5 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon maraschino cherry juice
- 1 1/2 cup whipped topping
Unbelievable 5-Minute Pie Video
Our friends at Recipe Lion are the creators and we have included their video tutorial that shows you how to make it.
Maraschino Cherries, pineapple, and pecans star in this no-bake dessert. We highly recommend that you view the short video to ensure that you get a perfect result. To watch, click Play above ^
Unbelievable 5-Minute Pie Instructions
- Mix together your coconut, crushed pineapple, maraschino cherries, pecans, sweetened condensed milk, lime juice, and maraschino cherries juice in a bowl.
- Start to gently fold in the whipped topping and then pour the entire mixture into the prepared pie crust.
- Top with additional whipped topping and cherries if desired. Refrigerate for 3 hours, or leave it overnight.