You might think throwing a pie together in a few minutes is unbelievable, and that’s just where this recipe gets its name.
Unbelievable 5-Minute Pie takes just five minutes to put together and one look at the photos and you know it’s delicious. You make ahead as it requires chilling. You’ll have a beautiful dessert ready in minutes that will complement your favorite meal.
Unbelievable 5-Minute Pie Video
Our friends at Recipe Lion are the creators behind this recipe and we have included their video tutorial that shows you just how easy this dessert is.
Maraschino Cherries, pineapple and pecans star in this no bake dessert. We highly recommend that you view the short video to ensure that you nail it! Click play above to watch ^
Unbelievable 5-Minute Pie Ingredients
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 cup maraschino cherries, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 5 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon maraschino cherry juice
- 1 1/2 cup whipped topping
Unbelievable 5-Minute Pie Instructions
- Mix together your coconut, crushed pineapple, maraschino cherries, pecans, sweetened condensed milk, lime juice and maraschino cherries juice in a bowl.
- Start to gently fold in the whipped topping and then pour the entire mixture into the prepared pie crust.
- Top with additional whipped topping and cherries if desired. Refrigerate for 3 hours, or leave it in overnight.
Love how simple this pie was? Then you’ll flip for this Fruity Cake Mix Pudding Cake