Wendy from Wendy’s Kitchen Table fame has done it again. She’s dug up another super easy, old-fashioned treat you will love.
White Chocolate Apricot Coconut Balls Video
via Wendy’s Kitchen Table
Wendy is here to share her quick video tutorial and you can follow along at home.
Be warned though, these tasty treats are highly addictive so be sure to make double! To see Wendy in action, click Play above now ^
White Chocolate Apricot Coconut Balls Ingredients
(Makes 28 x 20g Balls)
- 200g (7 oz) dried apricots, finely chopped
- 100g (3.5 oz) white chocolate, grated
- ½ tin sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup icing sugar
- ¾ cup desiccated coconut
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- extra coconut, to roll
White Chocolate Apricot Coconut Balls Method
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Form mixture into small balls about the size of a walnut and roll into coconut.
- Keep refrigerated until needed in an airtight container.
- Freeze well.
Want More Old Fashioned Wendy Recipes?
Wendy’s recipes are loved worldwide and she has shared all her best with us. They are good old-fashioned favorites. Here’s some that we recommend: