Wendy from Wendy’s Kitchen Table fame has done it again. She’s dug up another super easy, old-fashioned treat you will love.
Want more of the best old-fashioned recipes? Did you know that the CWA, the Country Women’s Association, also fondly known as the birds from the bush, have their own Recipe Book?
Jam Drops and Marble Cake celebrates 60 successful years of the Cookery Competition held by The Land newspaper and the Country Women’s Association of New South Wales.
From peach blossom cake to Anzac biscuits, from raspberry coconut slice to scones, these nostalgic recipes will charm and delight while rewarding the baker with prize-winning results.
This book is the perfect gift, collector’s item and trusted baking companion in one.
White Chocolate Coated Apricot Balls Video
We have included a video tutorial that shows Wendy in action, whipping up a storm. These White Chocolate Apricot Balls make a wonderful homemade gift.
They are great Holiday Treats and will be gobbled up in minutes! To watch Wendy strut her stuff in her kitchen, click Play above ^
White Chocolate Apricot Balls Ingredients
(Makes 28 x 20g Balls)
- 200g (7 oz) dried apricots, finely chopped
- 100g (3.5 oz) white chocolate, grated
- ½ tin sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup icing sugar
- ¾ cup desiccated coconut
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- extra coconut, to roll
White Chocolate Apricot Balls Method
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Form mixture into small balls about the size of a walnut and roll into coconut.
- Keep refrigerated until needed in an airtight container.
- Freeze well.
Want more Wendy? Her recipes are loved worldwide on the net. They are good old-fashioned favorites. We recommend -: