When it comes to Zucchini Recipes, our community are big fans. Zucchini is easy on your digestion and it’s also very healthy.
How To Make Zucchini Lasagna Youtube Video
The best part about this recipe is you only need a handful of ingredients. This is a super quick and very healthy meal.
We have included a 1-minute video tutorial that we highly recommend you view. You will also see how to create a lattice top. Click Play above to view now ^
Zucchini Lasagna Recipe Ingredients
- 2 cups ricotta
- 1 cup grated Parmesan, plus more for sprinkling top
- 2 large eggs
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cup marinara
- 2-3 large zucchini, cut into large strips using a Y peeler
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella
- Get The Printable Recipe Here